What We Believe
- That the Bible is the inspired word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16
- Salvation from sin comes through the Lord Jesus Christ alone. Acts 4:12
- Baptism is an act of obedience by a new believer. Matthew 28: 19-20
- Baptism does not save us, but is a declaration of the Lordship of Christ. Romans 6:4; Colossians 2:12-13
- God’s nature is Love. Because God’s nature is love, our nature is transformed to love others as well. 1 John 4:8
- The head of the Church is Jesus. And the Church is comprised of faithful believers who become the body of Christ. Colossians 1:24; Ephesians 1:22
- A Christian cannot lose their salvation. Romans 8:1
- All people will die and stand before God in judgement. 2 Corinthians 5:10
- Jesus is the Son of God, He came to earth born of a Virgin, He was crucified and on the third day arose, and He will return to earth. Revelation 19:11-16
- The ordinances of the church are Baptism and the Lords Supper.
- The Lords Supper is observed on the second Sunday of each month
- Baptized believers are welcome to participate in the Lords Supper.
CrossRoads Cowboy Country Church accepts members into the church in three different ways:
- By statement of faith: this means you have accepted Christ as your Lord and savior, been baptized by immersion, but there may not be a way for you to get your letter from your previous church.
- By letter: you have accepted Jesus Christ, been baptized and are a member in good standing of another church. We will write your previous church and request that they send your membership to CrossRoads Cowboy Country Church.
- By Baptism: You have accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and desire to be baptized. Deciding to accept Christ is a personal, significant decision that you alone can make.